The high road to service is traveled with integrity, compassion and understanding … people don’t care how much we know until they knew how much we care.
Important Announcement to all people requiring our assistance.
(Relating to COVID-19)
Please read below regarding new procedures.
Government regulations imposed as of July 1st, 2020, in relation to non-essential indoor gatherings, the following points listed below will be enacted immediately to endeavour to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding as we work together through these challenging and changing times.
1. If you require our assistance in any way, we ask that you phone our office first on 5358 1043
2. Please phone to make an appointment to be seen in person.
3. Effective as of July 1st, 2020 - All Funeral Services will be strictly limited to a maximum of 50 attendees (depending on the size of the venue). The 50 attendees will apply to all venues including outside (eg. In Cemetery Grounds). The 50 attendees does not include Funeral Staff, Celebrant or Minister.
4. Social Distancing requirements apply at Funeral Services - At least four square metres per person.
5. We wish to advise that we are taking every possible and necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of not only ourselves, but the broader community in which we serve.
Welcome to Fred Crouch & Son Funeral Directors
If you have recently lost a loved one, we would like to take this moment to sympathise with your loss. At Fred Crouch & Son Funeral Directors have assisted many families through their loss of loved ones by providing exceptional levels of care, consideration, personal attention and support. We offer unique personal attention in tailoring funeral services that are appropriate, meaningful, dignified and affordable from the traditional to the contemporary.Read More
August 14, 2020 |
Passed away at Ballarat Hospital on August 13th 2020, Dearly loved husband to Lynette, Loving father to Michael ,...
August 13, 2020 |
Passed away at Ballarat on Aug 10th 2020 , Formally of Stawell, Dearly loved wife to Bruce ( Dec ) , Loving...